Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal #17


17. Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
An issue that is of great importance to me is my education, well it’s not really an issue it's more of my grades.  I have never received a C in my life until last year in Intermediate Algebra 2. It really bothered me to get that grade not only were my parents upset it also made me sad because since I have never received a C I felt empty. This year, however it really hit me how hard school was and how much I had to step up my game to receive good grades. I had to set my priorities straight. Eleventh grade has been the hardest grade of my life and I hope on getting good grades. That is an issue that I need to resolve soon because if not it is just going to get harder and harder for me to bring all my C grades up.

No comments:

Post a Comment