Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal #18

18. If you could choose two things to change about our high school campus, what would they be and why? 
Castle Park High School, is a school with great spirit and I enjoy coming to this school ignoring all the negative remarks people say about it. I would not want to attend any other school than Castle Park becaue any other school would not be the same to me and I just cannot think of myself going anywhere else. I do awknowledge my school however if there was anything I could change to it that would be the name people have given to it which is "ghetto". This name has been stuck to Castle Park for a long period of time and I dislike when people say it. i do not think my school is ghetto, and if i could just show those people who think that how much our school has grown and it is not ghetto. it does not deserve that name, i have actually visited a ghetto school so i know for a fact that Castle Park is not "ghetto". it does not desrve that name at all. yes people have messed up and things have happened that would lead to people calling Catle Park "ghetto". however we all make mistakes and learn from them. so everyone should just move on from that.
Another thing that I would change about our school is the schedule. everyone i know that studies, or works at Castle Park dislikes the block schedule very much. it is not a good idea. three classes a day of two ours long and each day an extra hour for one class at differnet times is not exciting. noone likes to be sitting in one place for 3 hours with either alot to do or nothing to do. it was originally made as a tutoring class. however what about those who do not need it? what happens to them? well they just sit around doing nothing waiting for the bell to ring. thios schedule should be looked into one more time and changed immediately. that would make Castle Park a better and happier place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment