Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #12

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes.
Sitting in math class waiting for the bell to ring, praying it will ring soon so I will not do anything embarassing like tripping in front of everyone. Especially the new kid in school Josh Perez. The love of my life is sitting in the same classroom as me, breathing the same air Iam.
The bell rings and everyone is saved by the bell from a horrifying quiz, as I get up off my seat I trip over the teacher's overhead cord. Praying nobody laughs or says anything embarrassing, I get up and there he is Josh Perez asking me if i'm okay, I try so hard to say yes however nothing comes out of my mouth, he just responds "it’s okay don't say anything I'll see you tomorrow." My heart pounding as loud as possible, I walk out of class and off he goes a different direction.
I get home run to my room, lay on my bed and think over and over those beautiful words he said to me, running around looking for something to wear to impress him. Now i cannot wait to go to math class and see his beautiful face. The love of my life Josh Perez.

No comments:

Post a Comment