Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal #13

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background. 

Dear Patricia,
            I received a letter on who my college roommate would be for this school year. My name is Rebecca Arechiga and I will be your new roommate. I live in Chula Vista, California. You might know it better as San Diego. Iam the middle child of an older sister and a younger brother. I also have my mother and father. This in total is a number of 5 people. I was born on May 27, 1995. My favorite color is pink. I hope we really get along together very well. I am really east to get along with so I don not think there is going to be any problems between us. I hope you really like me and we become best friends. I have never lived anywhere other than my home with my parents.  Iam not really familiar with LA so I hope you are so you can show me around. If not we can both figure it out as we go along. I would really like if you could write me back and let me know a little bit about you so I can have an idea of who my roommate is going to be. Iam attending this university because I want to major into the medical field and become a nurse practioner. That has always been my dream. I look forward from hearing from you pretty soon and have a nice day.
Sincerely,
Rebecca Arechiga

No comments:

Post a Comment