Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #6

6. How have you tried to effect change in relation to an issue of personal, local, or national significance?
When I was younger my sister and I would always fight, I hated her so much and she hated me too. We never talked and everytime we did talk we always ended up fighting. Once I entered high school I noticed how much I could realte to her since we were both going through the same things. In high school trying to figure things out and realizing that your childhood is almost over and you are becoming an adult is alot to take in. That is how my sister and I relalted with each other and we become bestfriends and we didnt hate each other anymore. This was an issue for me because I never wanted to be home because she would just ruin my life and I did not like that. Now that we are bestfriends we always hang out and are always doing everything together. I dont know what I would do without her. Without her I would be lost and I totally would go crazy at my house. It is just a good thing we have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment