Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #5

5. If you had the responsibility to decide where $1 million should be spent to improve conditions somewhere in the world, what project(s) would you choose? Why?
I would choose to spend it on world hunger. There are many people in the world who are starving to death and here in the United States people just throw away food like if it never ended and they do not care. Here in America people do not really know what starving to death is, thye just say it when they are really hungry, however they do not mean they are actually gonna die. Other countries have people starving and nothing is relaly done to help them. Their countries are so poor that there is no way to help them because they have no money. So if I had $1 million to improve conditions in the world I would help to improve wolr hunger. That would just make the world a better place. I would also feel really good about myself because I would be doing a good deed to help people out. Such a little necessity and alot of people take it for granted. I wonder how people who eat everyday and anytime they want would feel if they were starving to death. I can imagine it being a horrible feeeling. Especially if you have children and you cannot give them something they want which is food. That would be an even worse feeling. Food is a necessity, so I would donate this much money to an organization to help world hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment