Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #10

10. What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.
The best advice I have ever received would have to be from my dad which was "Make it better than the last time." This means to do better than what you have already done. He always tells me this everytime he drops me off at school, he says that yesterday was a good day now today lets make it a better day. It always motivates me to have a better day and do better in school than the day before. When Iam having a bad day I just think about my dad and him telling me what he always tells me. It brings a smile to my face and makes me giggle and how much of a wonderful dad I have. It just turns my day from bad to good because it just helps me to realize that someboyd does believe in me and I can do a great job at what I do. I just have to do better than yesterday. Not only does this apply to school however also to a sport, like waterpolo. Since I practice everyday I have to try my best in my sport in order to get better at it. So if I did good yesterday I have to practice even harder today in order to get better at it. This quote always helps me do a good job. Especially because it comes from my dad, who I know will always be right by my side in any good decision I make. When I do something wrong I know for a fact he will tell me Iam doing wrong and I need to fix things. That is the right thing to do. So always do better than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment