Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #8

8. If you were to describe yourself using a quotation, what would that quotation be? After you have chosen a quote, then write a bit about how it relates to you and reveals what kind of person you are.
A quote that I would use to describe myself is "I let my haters be my motivaters." I saw this in a movie however; I liked it so much it is like a motivation to do better. I think it applies to me because if someone is always hating on you and talking bad about you to other people then tat means you’re important enough to always be talked from them. They are always spending their time talking about you, so that just makes you important. People that dislike others, thier lives revolve around that person. So that just makes the other person important. This makes them the better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment