Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #3

3. How have you taken something that you have learned in the classroom and integrated it into your nonacademic life?
A month ago I met this guy who was really cute and I really liked him, however he was was really smart and when he talked to me his vocabulary was very high. Sometimes I had to look up the words that he would write to me through text. Once i leard all those power verbs and tone words I was able to understand what he was saying to me. It also helped me study for my test, sometimes I would use them alot that I think he noticed what I was doing. He thought I was really smart and I thought he really liked me. Yet he did not like me he thought we were just friends and I was really sad, however I realized I did not want to be someone who I had to change for. I wanted someone to want me for who I was. Plus he liked someone else and had a cute little girlfriend who was just as smart as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment