Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Journal #20


20. If you had the ability to talk to one species of animal, which animal would you choose to communicate with? Why?
Communication is the key to understanding one another. Animals are the least understood creatures of this world. If I could choose to communicate with any animal in the world I would choose a lion. In the jungle the lion is at the top of the food chain and he is in fact considered "the king of the jungle." I chose the lion because I would want to know their point of view on life. A male lion is in charge of a den of all female lions. If I could communicate with lions I would want to know what goes on in their heads and what their instincts are to protect their family. A mother is programmed to protect their child in danger. Mothers are there for protection and comfort. A mother lion would do anything to protect her cub I would want to know what she feels she has to do when suspecting danger. If I could communicate with a lion I would keep him with me at alll times and since they suspect danger frequently I would have him tell me anything and that way I would be protecting. A lion is a dangerous creature and therefore if I could communicate with them I would always be safe and they will be considered a man's bestfriend. A lion would be the perfect pet I will be able to communicate with him and they can give me advice on how to live better with protection. Away from danger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment